Your Cart

Charge-Off #2 Alternative

On Sale
Added to cart

If you have a charge-off on your credit report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you can dispute it with this CHARGE-OFF DISPUTE LETTER. In this letter, you will be referring to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and explaining why you believe the charge-off is not accurate. You will also want to provide evidence to support your claim, such as any paperwork associated with that charge-off account.

Additionally, the credit bureau is required to investigate your dispute and respond within 30 days. If they find that the charge-off is inaccurate, they must remove it from your credit report.

If you have received a 1099-C form for the charged-off debt, you can include this in your dispute as further evidence. That 1099-C form is factual proof that will increase your chances of removing said charge-off from your credit report.

#2 Alternative

You will get a PDF (16KB) file
No products found